Due to the simple yet effective design and its various extinguishing agents the system can be adapted, with some careful consideration, to almost any application where there is a fire risk. Some examples of these would be:
- IT server cabinets and Patch Panels (read more).
- Fume cupboards in Laboratories/Pharmaceuticals /schools/universities etc (download Southampton fire report / download York fire report).
- CNC Lathes, Mills, Sparkeroders, Machine electrical cabinets, chicken shed electrical cabinets (download case study).
- Plant & Machinery, laser cutters, underground plant/machinery, busses, lorries, fork lift trucks, emergency standby generator sets in hospitals and data centres, paper mills etc:
- Electrical Appliances (using “Pyroflex”) – desk top computers, appliances used in hazardous areas (read more »)
- Domestic & commercial kitchens – cooker hoods:
- Waste disposal processes
- Food Industry